YOUR HOT TUB GUIDE TO HELP CHOOSE THE RIGHT HOT TUB FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
A Jacuzzi hot tub offers the perfect way to relax and let that stress melt away, but before purchasing a hot tub, it’s important to be well informed about your options. To make your shopping easier, we’ve put together a helpful hot tub buyer’s guide that will help you make the right purchasing decision.
Why Do You Need a Hot Tub?
Before purchasing your Jacuzzi hot tub, take the time to think about the reasons you need or want a hot tub. Do you want a hot tub to help relieve stress? Relaxing in a hot tub has the ability to relieve tension and increase circulation, reducing the effects of stress on your body.
Are you looking for a hot tub to use as therapy for a health condition? Hot tubs are excellent therapeutic options for chronic pain, insomnia, and even Type 2 diabetes. If you exercise regularly and you deal with overworked, sore muscles, hot tub jets offer the perfect way to relieve those sore muscles.
You may even want a hot tub that you can enjoy with your loved ones. You’ll need a hot tub large enough for your loved ones, and once it’s in place, you’ll have the perfect place to relax and bond.
Preparing for Your Hot Tub
Before purchasing your Jacuzzi hot tub, it’s important to think about the site for your hot tub. You’ll need a level, solid surface for your hot tub. Some of your foundation options include prefabricated pads, crushed gravel beds, concrete slabs, decks, and paver stones.
Of course, while a good foundation is important, you also need to choose the perfect location for the foundation and your hot tub. Choose a location that is convenient, private, and relaxing. Since you’ll want to spend as much time as possible relaxing in your hot tub, try to find a spot that has a great view.
Choosing the Features – Your Hot Tub Guide
Jacuzzi hot tubs come with so many features, so you’ll need to decide on the right features for your needs. Here are a few important features you’ll want to consider:
• Adjustable Jets – This feature lets you adjust the strength and direction of the water, ensuring the hot tub fits your specific needs.
• Easy Maintenance – Features like a cartridge filter help to reduce the chemicals and time needed to maintain your hot tub.
• Full Foam Insulation – While several insulation options are available, consider full-foam insulation, since it offers the lowest rate of heat lost.
• Easy-to-Use Control Panel – Look for options that offer you an easy-to-use control panel so you can easily set your preferred temperature, use pre-programmed filtration cycles, and see the current temperature of your hot tub.
• Warranty – Don’t forget to ensure that your Jacuzzi hot tub comes with a quality warranty so that you can enjoy your hot tub as long as possible.
• Seating – You’ll find several different seating options are available, such as bench seats, cool down seats, therapy seats, and lounge seats. Make sure you test out the different options and pick the type of seating that fits your needs.
Enjoying Your Hot Tub Many buyers think that they can only use their hot tub during the summer, but hot tubs can be used year-round, no matter the temperature. During the summer, enjoy the warm weather and relax in the hot tub. When winter comes around, whip up a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy the warm, relaxing water as you forget about the cold and snow. Grab a mug of hot cider in the fall and enjoy fall’s lovely colors, or dream about summer as you enjoy the new blooms that come with spring.
With this helpful hot tub buyer’s guide, you can put together a good checklist of the things you want and need when you make your purchase. Once you make your decision, you’ll be ready to kick back and enjoy your Jacuzzi for the years to come.