Why Should You Choose a Rainbow Play Systems Swing Set?
Ready to get started? Follow this 3-part Design Process
- Select Castle or Clubhouse?
- Select Size
- Select Options
Rainbow Play Systems has over 30 years of Building Childhood Memories®. With more than 200 swing set designs to choose from, it’s easy to see why we’re America’s Most Trusted Brand Name. And, if that’s not reason enough, you can dig a little deeper into our history, safety features, warranty and more. We applaud you for being a cautious parent and you’ll be happy to learn that we are too. Our commitment to safety, durability, and fun is what makes Rainbow Play Systems the best residential swing set manufacturer in the country. But don’t take our word for it, you can find everything you need to know for yourself right here.
Rainbow Play Systems, Inc’s Company History
While the scale of our swing set operation has changed over the last 30+ years, our focus remains paramount – creating the safest, most durable and highest quality swings sets available in America.
- Established in 1985
- 675,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- 150 employees
- 200+ dealerships around the world
- 250+ Showrooms around the world
- 100+ swing set accessories
Swing Set Safety is Our #1 Priority
Rainbow Play Systems is a trusted leader in wooden swing sets because of our commitment to quality and safety. With Rainbow Play Systems swing sets, you can be rest assured that every safety consideration has been tested, evaluated and tested again before ever reaching the finished swing set.
We choose only the finest materials for our swing sets. Our entire line is constructed with 100% Cedar lumber for the Castles, commercial-grade hardware, dual-bolt construction, heavy-gauge dipped safety chains, angled safety ladders, one-inch thick rope and interlocking notched-beam construction. Our massive solid-beam structures are held in place with recessed hardware and safety caps, and all our play surfaces are fastener-free. Our imported swing sets are made with 100% solid Pacific Cedar or scientifically named Cunninghamia Lanceolata.
Rainbow’s use of solid timbers in key structural areas (main support members, swing beams and swing beam support legs) can assure you that NO safety, or quality is compromised in our imported sets. Our swing sets are designed to last a lifetime, while giving your child the wishes-come-true place to run, jump, and play to their heart desires. We’ve even developed an exclusive line of extensions and specially designed swing set accessories for unlevel yards.
Our history, safety features, and best-in-the-industry warranty are second to none. We know you’re a parent whose number one priority is your child’s safety. You’ll be happy to learn that at Rainbow, that’s our priority too!
Proud To Be Environmentally Green
Owning a Rainbow Play Systems swing set is an environmentally responsible choice. We are proud to use 100% certified cedar timber in the making of our swing sets. Our certified cedar swing sets are your best choice. Cedar is a great renewable resource!
When you purchase a Rainbow outdoor swing set, you are making an environmentally responsible choice.
How we stay environmentally clean:
- For every tree harvested, five new trees are planted in it’s place.
- We do not discard any scraps carelessly. All “waste” or discarded wood material is used in production or recycled. While the larger pieces are milled and reused, the smaller pieces are sent through the chipper to make landscape mulch. The sawdust that is produced during production is shipped to Minnesota where it is used for poultry bedding. Once the bedding has been discarded it returns to the soil when it is used as fertilizer.
- The Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) calls for third-party inspections of forestlands for sustainability and habitat use. Our lumber material suppliers must adhere to one of two major forest initiatives.
- All Rainbow Play Systems lumber suppliers are “Certified”. Certification has been established to ensure timber mills produce “Certified Lumber”. This means lumber that has been approved to be harvested under an agreement reached in cooperation with scientists, environmental groups and foresters. This initiative agrees that timber harvesting does not harm watersheds around streams or endanger wildlife, cause soil erosion, and maintains that one area can’t be over-harvested.
Why our cedar swing sets are the very best:
All our harvested cedar trees are conifer trees which are highly decay resistant. This means they can be successfully utilized in outdoor environments for hundreds of years.
· DURABILITY – Cedar is a highly revered, durable lumber species that is naturally resistant to rot, decay and insects. Studies have proven cedar’s high durability to outdoor applications.
· BEAUTY – Aesthetically, there really is no substitute for the natural beauty of cedar. Ingrained with decidedly crisp, superbly rich, tonal properties, cedar enhances traditional outdoor home decor and inspires innovative eye pleasing architecture.
· SUSTAINABILITY – Independent studies prove that when it comes to environmental performance, natural cedar is exceptional to synthetic products in every way. While other building materials generate greenhouse gases, cedar removes greenhouse gases from the atmosphere. And unlike plastic and vinyl, cedar is renewable and biodegradable. Plus, our cedar is sourced from the most sustainably managed forests in the world.
Our lumber mills provide us with a plentiful supply of lumber into perpetuity. We are proud to be “Green”, using the greatest renewable resource. You should be too!
Go Green with Rainbow Play Systems!
Rainbow Play Systems Swing Sets
With hundreds of combinations, you can create the perfect play-set for years of backyard fun.