- 3/8x10 Joint
- Wood to Wood Joint
- Everest Tip
- Length=58 Inches
- Weight=18-21 oz. in 1/2 Ounce increments
- OB-1 Shaft Features - Soft, Quiet Hit; Tip Diameter: 12.75mm; Ferrule: 3/4" Laminated Maple; Modified Pro Taper; Low Deflection
- OB-2 Shaft Features - Soft, Quiet Hit; Tip Diameter: 11.75mm; Ferrule: 1/2" Laminated Maple; Modified Conical Taper; Ultra-Low Deflection
- OB Classic Shaft Features - Firm, Crisp Hit; Tip Diameter: 12.75mm; Ferrule: 1/4" White XTC; Modified Pro Taper; Low Deflection
- OB Pro Shaft Features - Firm, Crisp Hit; Tip Diameter: 11.75mm; Ferrule: 1/4" White XTC; Modified Conical Taper; Ultra-Low Deflection
- For more information visit the OB Cues website
Questions? Give us a call 207-775-3000Contact Us For More Information Schedule an Appointment
The OB-131, or Diablo is super stylish and technologically advanced. The Diablo has a Birdseye Maple forearm with 6 Padauk Points, Irish Linen wrap and a Padauk sleeve. The Diablo has the Straight Line Core (SLC) which guarantees a cue that is Straighter, Stronger, more Stable and Stiffer. Buy a straight cue, keep a straight cue. You also get the Centralized Balance System. Weight is placed in very specific locations throughout the butt to create an evenly balanced cue with feedback that is both crisp and lively. Choose an OB-1, OB-2, OB Classic or OB Pro Shaft and you have your new favorite cue!
Featuring Infinity Inlays.